Thank you for choosing Women’s Healthcare of Morristown for your obstetric and gynecology care. Below is patient information to help you prepare for your appointment.
Women’s Healthcare of Morristown Patient Information
We accept many insurance plans, including commercial, governmental, healthcare exchange, Medicare, and all TennCare plans. Click here for a complete list. We will request co-pay payments at the time of your visit. Be sure to let us know if your insurance coverage changes.
NEW Disability/FMLA Paperwork Request
As a way to make requests for Disability/FMLA paperwork quick and easy for you, we’ve partnered with a company to manage these requests! For your convenience, please use the Disability/FMLA Requests link below to begin the submission of your paperwork.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Bring the following:
- Current insurance card
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Registration Form
- Disclosure Consent Form
- Authorization to Release Health Information
- Patient Request for Medical Records
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
Click here for our secure patient portal where you can easily access your health information.
We encourage our patients to participate in their health care. That’s why we want to make sure you have information to make informed decisions. Access our health information library and patient education videos on different health topics.
Health Information Library
Through our health information library you have access to:
- Health news and tips
- Health and wellness articles on diseases, conditions, tests, procedures, and immunizations recommended by age group and gender
- Reference library about prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy recipes
- Multimedia library with videos and podcasts
- Interactive tools including calculators, risk assessments, quizzes, symptom checker, and care guides
- E-mail reminders and goals
Visit the health information library at www.covenanthealth.com/health-library.
Patient Education Videos
Visit the Covenant Health YouTube channel for animated patient education videos on women’s health and other topics.
Schedule Your OBGYN Appointment
We’re accepting new patients. For questions about patient information or to schedule an appointment, call (423) 492-7100.