At Women’s Healthcare of Morristown, we provide complete obstetric and gynecology care for women in all stages of life. Learn more about our OBGYN services.
Our OBGYN Services
As you begin the exciting journey of pregnancy, our team is here to help you along the way – from planning to birth. Learn more about our pregnancy services.
- Prenatal care
- Prenatal ultrasound
- Birthing Center
- Pregnancy tools
- High-risk pregnancy complicated by diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), thyroid disorders, and asthma
We provide guidance on birth control options, hysterectomy alternatives, menopause management, hormone replacement therapy, and other gynecology treatments.
- Pelvic exam and pap smear
- Abnormal pap smear
- Irregular, heavy, and painful periods
- Infections of the vagina and female pelvic area
- Birth control and surgery to prevent pregnancy
- Pelvic pain
- Ovarian cysts
- Endometrial ablation
- Minimally invasive gynecological surgery
For more information about pregnancy and gynecology services offered at our office or to schedule an appointment, call (423) 492-7100. Click here for more information about our office.